Saturday, May 7, 2011

A year in pictures

The school year is starting to wind down so I figured I'd celebrate with a year in pictures! Over the past year we have taken a LOT of pictures. Somewhere in the realm of 6,800. Yeah. Wow.

Part of the reason for the crazy amount of pictures is because we regularly take pictures of our food. However, we have also been to 33 states so we've had a ton of interesting things to take pictures of!

Thanks to the awesome deals at snapfish.com I scored one hundred free prints! The problem is choosing which hundred to print and consequently to put in my scrapbook. I managed to pick some of my favorites to help tell the story of our year on the road.

Being on the road hasn't really deterred my scrapbooking efforts. Sooo I figured I'd share a few of my latest pages for you to see! Enjoy!

























No comments:

Post a Comment